Wednesday, August 31, 2016

No August baby...

I've decided that my children like to stay put when I am pregnant. This baby has shown very little sign that they are ready to vacate.  We were hoping for 8/28 b-day but no luck.  Then we thought there was still a chance he or she would come in August... but unless I have a super fast labor and they arrive in 20 min or less, that's not happening.  That being said, I had to stop typing for a moment and let a moderate contraction pass... they need to keep coming tho.  Usually they stop and I can sleep or just keep going about my business.  It's weird to think that this is my third baby, but I still am not sure when 'real' labor is setting in.  N and B's labors were so different... who knows what this kiddo will be like.

I don't have to go back to work now.  I got in all my professional training and was able to do some planning with my team and today Gail decided I didn't have to return to work.  It's just too much.  I was so exhausted that I went back to bed for almost 3 hours today.  There is no way I could keep working while feeling miserable.  No way.  So, I get to be home, rest, do some stuff around the house and wait.  I am praying I don't have to wait long though.  But we'll see.  The Lord knows when this baby will come and I think we are doing our part of being ready. 

I have to go to sleep now...

No comments: