Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend

So... the week ended much better than expected, which is lovely.

Today Nate and I worked on our house, did laundry, cleaned, and went to the mountain to make dinner on the campfire. Good times. I feel like I got a lot done this weekend, but there is always more to do. Having had a job that consumed my brain so much these past few years caused me to just do nothing whenever I did have time off, but now I have time to think about all the neat things I could possibly do with my house and with other people, like fam and friends. And again... I am so thankful for the new job I have. So yeah... no pictures to post. I have been too lazy in that area of my life... I'll get to it someday.

1 comment:

Erika May said...

I'm glad you are having some time to think and do fun stuff.