Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today wasn't the best day. Actually... this week has kind of sucked. I was late for a staff meeting which was quite embarrasing since I'm the noobie and all, and today my kids were bad and I feel like I don't know how to teach them, but I have no curriculum or specific structure to follow and I have 25 different kids and have to plan 25 different things for them to do each day and this is a run on sentence, and I have been helping out at The Science Zone because the new director is in the dark about exhibits and they are setting up a new exhibit and it's just been too much. Did I mention the 3 hour training I had to go to last night and the 2 hour training I had to go to tonight and all the extra work I have to do because of the training? Anyway... i am whinning, but sometimes I just have to get it out to get beyond it.
OK...
So that's that. It's been a busy week and it's only Wednesday night. I am going to try to sell more PartyLite again. I hope some people can come to the party I am having. I need to go send an email out to people so they know about it... I should call some people too. I am also going to have a booth at a craft fair in November and try to sell some extra stuff I have, candles, and maybe get people to have shows so they can get free product too.
I have nothing else to say. I am going to go read my book and go to sleep. wait... I just thought of something. I really miss being on worship team at church. I haven't been able to sing for well over a year and it's sad to me. I miss it. I feel like a part of me is not the same without it. Is that weird?

1 comment:

Erika May said...

not, wierd at all. i feel like that sometimes too. it would probably help if i went to church at all.

so, i'm new to this whole blogspot thing and i posted a comment to you on my own blog. i'm silly. but here it is again:

the craft fair sounds cool. could we share the booth? the mittens i've been making are really fast so i will think about it. i know i don't have class that weekend...hmmm.