Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer break is over...

I can not believe that tomorrow is the last official day of my summer break... wow! It does not seem like it's been more than 10 weeks since I finished my masters degree. It does seem like it was a long time since Astrocamp in Laramie. Our Canada and grandparent trip was just over a month ago but so much has happened since then. It's been a fun summer though. Exhausting at times, but good. In just a few days, 10 to be exact, it is our 4th wedding anniversary. 4 years goes by so fast. This summer has been a good experience for us in the fact that we chose to work on our garage and house instead of leaving every second we could to go camping or on a short road trip. We've also spent a lot of time with family too and that's been so good. I need to post pics... this is just a short "getting ready to go to sleep before midnight for once in my life, sipping on just a little cup of ice coffee" blog moment I thought I would take in honor of my final day of summer break that I will have tomorrow. There will be more... goodnight!

No comments: