Saturday, July 3, 2010

June...

Some pictures of my June...
Hanging with my mom and Cody and Alissa at The Science Zone

My graduation present... opened and in use within seconds of its purchase.

Wyoming flooded a lot this June.... this is the Laramie river in Laramie near their bike path.


Visiting Walter while in Laramie


The ExxonMobil Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp at UW... all 48 kids, 8 counselors, 4 teachers, 2 directors, an ExxonMobil rep, and Bernard Harris himself... it was the best camp yet!! (Although all of the Astrocamps I have been involved with have been very awesome...)

I will try to post more. It's been a fun, exhausting summer so far. I can tell I am getting older and like my house more than I thought I did. But anyway... life's an adventure and I am enjoying it. Nate and I are in Canada at the moment and I should have some more fun pics to share soon... I really like not having homework. It's awesome!!!

One last pic...
Patherfinder Reservoir is full and this is the natural spillway... we played around in the 'rain' the falls create. It's very cool! A once in every 25ish years thing...

No comments: