Friday, April 9, 2010

I wish I was laying on one of those empty beach chairs right now... I miss Maui today.
And I am only posting because I have zero motivation to do the thing I should be motivated to do, which is my homework. I have less than 50 days, less than 20 assignments to do and am on the home stretch and I can't get myself to work. Please pray for me or the next 7 ish weeks are going to be horrible!!
Anyway... I haven't put anymore pics up because I believe, but don't take my word for it, that Nate is making something cool with the pics and when he is done we will post that... but I am not sure... If I have time this June to post some more, then I will...
Also pray for my job situation. I have a job next year, but it's not the position I have now and I am attempting to 'transfer' into an elementary classroom... we'll see what happens the next few weeks... I just pray it's the position God wants for me and that I can be used wisely in the position... whatever it may be. Alrighty... must sign off and get some work done... I am going to tackle my dumb homework... ;)

1 comment:

Erika May said...

it will be over soon! i posted some more pics of wally on fb if you're interested!