Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thoughts for the moment...

1. Is the chicken in campbell's chicken noodle soup real chicken?
2. I hate being sick! This is an annoying cold/flu...
3. I honestly wonder if I will be well enough to go back to school on Monday. It's that bad!
4. Why is it that I can blog, watch movies and look at Facebook, but can't get some much needed to do work done when I am sick?
5. I just want to go to sleep!
6. I have so much stuff to do.
7. I wish this coming week was spring break... but I have to wait another 6 days.
8. The Office season 1-3 are quite entertaining, but make me laugh too much which makes me cough... but I still enjoy the show.
9. Nate and I have been home since Wednesday afternoon after I took him to the hospital to get his white blood cell count. (minus the class I had today and eating at Barry's with mom)
10. I should go put my partylite order in.
11. Nate just made me laugh while I was blowing my nose and it made a whistle sound... good times!
12. will anyone read this?
13. I should put a link to this blog on my facebook.
14. Back to facebook...
15. 15 just seems like a more even number to end on even though 15 is actually an odd number. Weird!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much never eat the "chicken" in Campbell's chicken noodle soup, even though I love the flavor of the soup in general.

Sorry you're sick! What a bummer!

Speaking of spring break...I'm assuming you didn't find dirt cheap airfare to come to Grand Rapids to visit your long-lost friend? :-)

Erika May said...

are you better today? i hope so!

Erika May said...

the sweater i was making is chocolate brown. all that chocolate color made me want to eat chocolate...make cookies. get it?

no i didn't ride out to the sign. google images. you know.

Erika May said...

one more thing. when i was sick i ate that fake chicken soup for six days. it was the only thing that sounded good. along with saltines. i like chicken and starts the best.

Anonymous said...

hi...this is mom, practicing with the blog comments. bye